Health and Welfare Plan Notices
The Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), Department of Labor (DOL), Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and Internal Revenue Service (IRS) require plan administrators to provide certain information related to their health, welfare, and retirement benefit plans to plan participants in writing. The notices located below explain your rights and obligations in relation to the health and welfare plans provided by Phoebe-Devitt Homes.
The Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) noted below, summarizes important information about any health coverage option in a standard format, to help you compare across options. Please read these notices carefully and retain a copy for your records.
The Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Notice summarizes basic information about the Marketplace and employment based health coverage offered by Phoebe.
The following are Annual Notices included in the Health and Welfare Notice:
- Information on Affects of Healthcare Reform
- Information on Rescissions
- Information on Nondiscrimination 105(h) Rules
- Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act (WHCRA) Enrollment Notice
- The Newborns’ and Mothers’ Health Protection Act (NMHPA) Notice
- Mental Health Parity Act (MHPA)
- Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH)
- Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA)
- HIPAA Special Enrollment Rights Notice
- HIPAA Privacy Notice
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Notice
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Notice
- Children’s Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act (CHIPRA) Notice
The following are additional Annual Notices located below:
L.R. Webber Claims Department
PO Box 593
Hollidaysburg, PA 16648
Phone: (800) 326-9850